Blog Archive

Monday 14 September 2015

Beauty- Autumn make-up look

Hey Guys! 
Today I'm going to show you my Autumn look. Some autumn looks are quite dark so I went for a lighter coloured one which is still Autumn themed.

So first I would use my foundation which is No7 essentially natural in beige and rub it all over my face. It's a really nice foundation and I've found that it's really nice on your skin and quite subtle.  Next I would put a tiny amount of concealer under my eyes and on any spots I have. I would use collection lasting perfection for this and I cant emphasize how little you need. Then onto eyes. I would use my naked pallet 2 for this in the shade half baked. It's a really nice shimmery gold eyeshadow but not too light so it's perfect for this look. If you don't have this pallete you could opt for a gold colour. Then I would put a bit of eyeliner on my lid, you can add a flick but I choose not to. Then I would apply my mascara. The mascara is perfect for me as i'm only thirteen as it is again subtle but you would still be able to notice it, if you get what I mean. Onto the lips, I would put on No7 Ginger rose 860. it doesn't look like how the packaging says it would look so I would advise you check it out. The woman that helped me buy it said that this colour suits anyone and it's a lovely nude colour. i thought I would add a nail polish ,again, by No7. It's called Dreamy 33 and it goes with the look really well.

Q- What is your favourite season?
  
                                                       Hope you enjoyed!
              
                                                                  Ella
  
                                                                        Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment