Blog Archive

Monday 7 September 2015

Lifestyle- Back to school

Hi Guys! This week I'm going back to school after the summer holiday. For some people this is a horrible time but I actually like going back to school. One of the reasons is because I get to buy new stationery for the year ahead. I'm going into year 9 so it's quite an important year for me. Anyway, this is what I bought for going back to school. A lot of it is just the usual stuff but there may be things you haven't thought about in there.

Notebook, Pens, Pencils, Highlighters, Rubber/sharpener, Glue stick, Fine liners, Pencil cases, Post-it notes, Water bottle, Bobbles, Ruler, Calculator.

In my school bag there is then a folder where I keep loose sheets, a smaller bag which contains lip gloss and hand cream and things like that. There then is also my memory stick in its pocket along with a purse.

                                            So yeah, I thought it would be the right time to do something like this
                                                         since everyone is starting school. I hope you enjoyed this
                                                               blog and that it gave you some tips!
             
                                                                       Ella
                                                                                 Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment