Blog Archive

Wednesday 23 September 2015

New Zoella beauty range!

Hey guys!

Today I wanted to talk about the new (kind of) 'Zoella' beauty range! I love all of these products and will go through them in detail but firstly I love the scent! It is a sweet fruity scent that smells very refreshing and I find myself always reaching for the perfume just to smell it!

So, first of all I want to talk about the body lotion 'Candy Cream'. This is one of my favourites because it smells so refreshing and absorbs instantly which I like! Also, it has little pink bits in it which I think are little burst like berries of flavour and help moisturise the skin. There is a body cream like this in the old range too but it depends which one you prefer the smell of as to which one you might buy. Next up, the 'fresh fizz' bar. This is an amazing bath bomb like bar. Unlike the old fizz bar, 'fresh fizz' has a different smell and 4 big pieces rather than 6 or 8 small ones. It really brings my bath to life and is perfect for a pamper evening, Usually I would probably just have a plain bubble bath, maybe with a bath bomb, but when its a pamper evening or I'm feeling tired I find this really helps! Now for the scrub, 'Scrubbing me softly'. this scrub is one of 2 new additions to the range. It work wonders on my skin though and makes it feels so soft. Apply it onto damp skin and wash thoroughly for best results. Plus, if you have sensitive skin or don't like to hard or rough scrubs this is perfect as it is a soft sugar scrub so isn't as harsh on your skin. It still has brilliant results and I love it! Next is the second new addition to the range. Its the 'kissy missy' lip balm! Now this lip balm is pink and very pigmented as you can see in the picture. However, I still think that the colour works well with pretty much any skin tone. I had been looking for a colour like this for a while so when I got this it was perfect! You can apply it with a brush or your fingers but I find a brush easier because I have long nails. The coin purse I feel is so handy! I use it when I go out as a touch up make up bag or to keep my fresh fizz bar in. However, you can use it for whatever you like. I love the design and feel like it is the perfect size for carrying in your handbag. The 'Foam sweet foam' body wash smells incredible and is my all time favourite body wash. I have 2 bottles so I don't run out quickly and I use it all the time! The smell is quite strong so I can still smell it after I get out of the bath. Finally, I saved my personal favourite of the lot until last. The 'Lets spritz' perfume is my favourite just because the smell is incredible. It lasts for ages on my skin and I can still smell it after PE lessons! I find it perfect for school because it is not too strong yet still noticeable.

That's it for the new range! I hope you enjoyed the post and want to buy some 'Zoella' products now and try them out!

                                                                   Lucy
                                                                            Xx














No comments:

Post a Comment