Blog Archive

Saturday 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween!!



Hey Guys!

Just a short blog today to say happy Halloween! Hope you are all having a great day and are looking forward to whatever you may be doing this evening! I am going round to a friends house for fireworks which I am most excited about! My favourite thing about Halloween is the atmosphere and when you get trick or treaters knocking at your door. Let me know what your favourite thing is in the comments bellow or on twitter @ellalucy1020 .

The candle I have in the picture above is by Yankee Candle and it is called 'Candy Corn'. There was another candle in the shop called 'Witches Brew' but it was more of a spicy scent and I preferred the sweetness of this one. The little pot it is in was quite cheap and it is the pot the candle was in on display. I think the two go very nicely together. You may want to pick up the tea light pack of them as well to add a scent to your pumpkin but I just brought the one!

The Halloween chocolates were very cheap and you can get them in loads of places such as WH Smith, Poundland, The Works, Clintons and many more! I just feel in a little bowl in the middle of the party table or just as a Halloweeny snack in the living room, they really add to the atmosphere! Basically, they are edible and Halloween themed so I love them!

Ella may not be able to blog today as she is very busy but happy Halloween from both of us and we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

                                                               Lucy
                                                                    Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment