Blog Archive

Friday 30 October 2015

Pumpkins!- Halloween

Hey Guys!
So it's the eve of Halloween and I have just finished carving my pumpkin. It was a lot harder then I thought it would be but I guess it was still fun. Hopefully you can tell what it's meant to be but if you can't then it's meant to be a witch. Mine didn't look too good in the normal light but it looked way better in the dark with a candle! If your looking for inspiration the best thing I would say to do is google "Pumpkin designs" and choose one. This was my first time and I definitely would say that I went for something to complicated so if it is your first time then I wouldn't do something too complex. Also give your self a lot of room and a lot of time!
Tomorrow I have a party and football training so if you don't hear from me before I hope you all have a lovely Halloween and have a nice time whatever your doing. (I'm going trick or treating and then I'm having a mini party with my close family friends)
                                        Hope you guys enjoyed!
                                                                       Ella
                                                                             Xx
P.s. What are you doing for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment