Blog Archive

Friday 4 December 2015

Run up to Christmas!

Hey guys! So it is finally December! I know Lucy already did a blog about this but I just wanted to do one as well.
This is my advent calendar. It is the Cadbury dairy milk one and to be fair my mum bought it for me so I didn't really get a choice but I probably would have got this one anyway. Plus dairy milk is soooooo good! I'm kind of late with this blog but hopefully it won't be too bad.
So I have a lot of blogs lined up but they are a lot like Zoella's and I really don't want to seem like I'm copying her which it might actually look like I'm doing, but we'll see.
Anyway, finally it is the run up to christmas! Only 21 days now! I absolutely love this time of the year and I can't wait for all of the christmassy activities and all of the baking to do!
Hope you guys are well and enjoying this time of year!(I know I am!)
Bye!
Ella
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment