Blog Archive

Saturday 16 January 2016

Beauty favourites/What I got for christmas! | Ella & Lucy



Hey Guys!

This week's blog is basically a favourites blog mixed with a what I got for christmas 2015 blog! I wanted to do a kind of random favourites in the middle of the month but a lot of the stuff are things I got for christmas anyway!

First I want to talk about a candle I got! The candle is by Vanilla & Tonka and it is just a vanilla scented candle but it smells amazing and came in a pack of four minis so I get multiple of them which is a bonus! Next is peanut m&m's! Lots of people don't like these especially if you are allergic to nuts but I love them! For me, they are the perfect snack whilst doing homework or anytime really! Another thing that I got for christmas was the Divergent series! I had asked for these books and love them so much I literally couldn't put it down. If you are looking for something to read I highly recommend these. The last thing I got for christmas is the benefit 'Feelin Dandy' pallet. I love benefit cosmetics and this pallet is not an exception! Inside is a gorgeous blush with a travel sized brush, a lip gloss, a liquid highlighter and a lip & cheek stain. All products are amazing but I think my favourite is the blush or the lip gloss which both look amazing. I feel they would compliment any skin type.

Now on to the things I didn't get for christmas! First is a No7 high shine lip gloss. I think I may have mentioned this before but it came in a gift set from boots. This lip gloss is a lovely pink colour but isn't too pigmented. I like this because it means it is perfect for school and a night out. Next is the Too Faced beauty balm. This bb cream is quite expensive but looks amazing on your skin! I have started using it instead of a foundation because it works just as well and is better for my skin. You can build the colour or have a fine coat and both leave an amazing finish. I highly recommend it! Another thing I got myself is the Balance Me congested skin serum. This works wonders on my skin as it is natural so it doesn't just dry your spots it actually gets rid of them. I put this serum on before bed just rubbing it on the areas where I may be having a spotty crisis! Finally is the Next Just Pink perfume. I think this is quite an old perfume and I have had it for a while but I am using it more at the moment and love it so much! I really hope you can still buy it so I can get some more when this runs out!

By the way, all of the Zoella products that I got for Christmas would be in this blog but I thought that would make it a bit too long! Basically, I love them all! :-)

That's it for these favourites! Hope you enjoyed and let me know any things you got for christmas!
Will blog again soon!

                                                                   Lucy
                                                                        Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment