Blog Archive

Sunday 7 February 2016

5 Things For A Rainy Day | Ella&Lucy


 


Hey Guys!

Today I thought I'd tell you about 5 things you could do on a rainy day. Of course there are more than  things to do but these are the ones I find most interesting. Hope you enjoy!

The first thing is to bake! I love baking as I think its just a really great way to calm down and have a bit of fun. I suggest maybe playing some music whilst you make because it can make it a lot more fun especially with friends! If you don't know what to bake, there are tonnes of cookbooks available and we have done a couple of cooking blogs previously like fun-fetti cupcakes and Oreo cookies if you want to check them out!

Next is to watch a movie! I find that getting your friends round and watching one or two movies (whilst you what you have baked!) can be very relaxing and fun. I recently watched Pirates Of The Caribbean- At Worlds End and I loved it! I highly recommend it. I also love The Hunger Games, Divergent and Harry Potter! (bit of a fangirl!)

The third thing is to play a game. Whether this is a board game, a card game or something like scene it on the TV it doesn't matter! Play with your family or friends and pick a game you all like! Make sure you have snacks around because everyone loves snacks and begin playing!

Another fun thing to do is just to be creative. I love colouring and would recommend the Harry Potter colouring book which I picked up a few days ago. I have done some of them and love it so much. Its such a great way to wind down.

The final thing is to have a pamper evening! There will probably be a blog soon on our typical pamper evenings but you can do what you like best it doesn't really matter.  I love lighting a candle as it really sets the mood!

That's all for this blog! Hope you all enjoyed and will blog again soon! Love you all!
      
                                                                     Lucy
                                                                          Xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment