Blog Archive

Sunday 21 February 2016

Night time routine! | Ella&Lucy

Hey guys!
Today I'm going to be sharing with you my night time routine. It's kind of just normal to me but if you guys want to see what I get up to in the evening then keep reading!

So the first thing I do when I get home from school is that I have a snack. I usually chop up a carrot and have that with some humous... or if I can't be bothered to do that I have a biscuit. Whoops! After I've eaten that I go up to my room to do my 'homework'. It basically consists of me sitting there for an hour on social media ( Follow us on twitter!)and YouTube and then spending five minutes doing my homework before I have my tea.

After I've had my tea at about 5:30 I go back upstairs and finish any homework that I have to do. I like to do my homework the night I get it so that it is all out of the way. 

Later on in the evening I like to get ready for bed. I just like to take off any make-up I'm wearing and maybe put on a moisturiser and lip balm. Usually before I put on my moisturiser I exfoliate my skin normally using the Clarins "Gentle Refiner Exfoliating cream with microbeads" which my mum gave to me as I have had quite bad skin lately. I love Clarins products because they are so,so gentle on your skin and because I have been having bad skin I don't really want anything too harsh. Also, if you would recommend any skin products I would love to know in the comments!






Then I just get into my pajamas and pack my school bag with the books and equipment that I would need for school the next day. Then I go downstairs and watch TV for a bit with my family.

After that I go up to bed. I brush my teeth and then get into bed and either read or watch YouTube videos. Right now I'm currently reading Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix which I'm really enjoying!  








I also just wanted to talk about a candle that I got today from Tesco for only £1. It smells amazing and I can't wait to try it! I give some feedback on it once I start burning it.



Anyways, thank you so much for reading! Will hopefully have another blog up shortly! Lots of love,

Ella
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment